Double, framed ledged and braced, tongue and groove Suffolk Gate that is boarded diagonally to provide a visually striking entrance gate. Again manufactured using traditional mortice and tennon framing giving exceptional strength and durability and available to order in made to measure sizes for your exact requirements. A choice of either flat, arched and ‘S’ Top styles are again available.
– 100 x 50mm (4″ x 2″) Scandinavian (5th Grade) Redwood planed all round framing with traditional mortice and tennon joints
– 100 x 32mm (4″ x 1 1/4″) Scandinavian (5th Grade) Redwood planed all round bracing to the rear.
– 16 x 90mm (5/8″ x 3 1/2″) Scandinavian (5th Grade) Redwood planed all round tongue and groove cladding, morticed into outer frame
– 100 x 58mm (4″ x 2 1/4″) Scandinavian (5th Grade) Redwood planed all round framing.
– 200 x 50mm (8″ x 2″) full base rail.
All gates are manufactured to customer requirements from a choice of quality soft and hardwoods. Whether you are looking for a simple Redwood Gate or something a little more exclusive using carefully sourced Cedarwood, Sapele or Oak we can provide the perfect product for your requirements. All our tongue and groove gates are manufactured by time served craftsmen using traditional joinery methods, creating beautifully crafted and distinctive gates that will enhance your property or add that extra level of security. don’t worry if you can’t see what you require either here or in our Gate Gallery, simply call in with or send in a picture of what you’re looking for and we will closely match the style you request.